Rega Fire Fighting Backpack
Used by Rural Fire Authorities throughout Australia
Ideal for spot fires, ember attacks and controlled burn offs.
- 16 litre tank capacity.
- Carry handle for easy handling of tank.
- Double action pump for ease of operation and consistent flow.
- Adjustable nozzle for effective performance in varying conditions.
- Comfortable pump grip handle reduces operator fatigue.
- Robust tank designed to withstand abuse.
- Jet Spray 6 metres, wide fan spray 2 metres.
- Ergonomic tank design for user comfort.
- Convenient hose and lance storage.
- Comfortable and easy to adjust back straps.
- Conforms to Australian Standards. AS1687.
- Approximate tank dimensions: 650H x 495W (mm)
- Full manufacturers warranty & replacement parts available.
- After sales support on all of our products.
Add a steel vehicle mounting frame to your 16 litre Rega firefighting backpack. The steel vehicle mounting frame can be easily mounted to any trailer or vehicle.
The REGA Fire Fighting Knapsack is the most common and widely used fire fighting water knapsack in use. Still fitted to many fire fighting vehicles this tried and tested units meets all the requirements of fire fighting. Proven reliability for spot fires and mopping up, easy to use and all parts serviceable parts available.