600 Litre Ute Spraying Unit
Ute Boom Spraying Unit
- 600 Litre capacity.
- UV Stabilised Polyethylene tank with 15 years warranty.
- Built-in Flexi Link technology.
- Impact resistant and chemical resistant.
- Honda GX200 motor with .
- Maruyama pump, 33 L/min 40 bar (580psi).
- Adjustable pressure regulator with pressure gauge.
- Regulator fitted with bypass/return line to tank.
- Easy to clean shut-off suction filter.
- High quality chemical and UV resistant pressure and suction hoses.
- Heavy duty poly hose reel with 50 metre Rapid Reel.
- Heavy duty spray gun with adjustable spray nozzle. Fitted with swivel to prevent tangling up.
- Twist style lid with debris basket filter.
- Extremely strong hot dipped galvanised steel frame.
- Sling lifting points & fork lifting points.
- Safe with Herbicides, Pesticides and Fungicides.
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm) - 1950 x 1150 x 890
- Full manufacturers warranty and after sales support on our boom spraying units.
- Australian made.
- Note: Boom Control Kit with low pressure regulator required if boom option is chosen.
- Bertolini pump 54 L/min 40 bar (580psi)
- Available in 400, 600, 800 & 1000 litre capacity tanks.
- Hose reel upgrade to 100 and 150 metre hose reel.
- Hose reel upgrade to single and twin electric auto-rewind reels.
The ute boom spraying unit are designed for the professional user. They have been designed to excel in the harshest Australian conditions. The extra thick tanks, the galvanised steel frames and the Honda motors, make these units the toughest and most reliable. All of the Rapid Spray farm spray units can be customised with a selection of spray pump and hose reel options. Please contact us for more details.
Ute boom spraying unit.
DISCLAIMER: Tank dimensions and weights may vary slightly due to manufacturing process. Quoted flow rates are open flow. Flow rates in real world applications will vary.
|Dimensions||195 × 115 × 89 cm|