8000 Litre Water Delivery Tanks
Suitable for fire fighting, tree watering,
washdown, dust suppression and more!
Out of stock
Water Delivery Tanks
8000 Litre AquaPath
- 8000 litre capacity.
- Honda GX200 petrol engine petrol recoil start with 3 year warranty.
- Twin impeller Davey fire pump 400 litres per minute.
- Pressure regulator fitted to pump.
- Heavy duty poly hose reel with 36 metres of 19mm fire fighting hose.
- Adjustable twist action fire fighting nozzle.
- Camlock fittings on pump for quick coupling.
- Tough UV stabilised polyethylene tank with 20 years warranty.
- Food Grade poly material that complies with Australian Standards AS4766:2006.
- Heavy duty hot dip galvanised steel frame with fork lift points.
- Ball baffle system fitted for added stability.
- 6 metre bottom fill kit.
- Sight level tube.
- Tare weight: 1070KG - Weight when full: 8,825KG.
- Dimensions (mm) : L 4210 x W 2100 x H 1640.
- Manufactured in Australia.
- Reliable manufacturers warranty and after sales support.
- 3″ Hydrant fill kit with 6″ air gap.
- Single and dual deflector sprayer kits with in-cab remote control.
- 3″ Dribble bar with in-cab remote control.
- Electric start engines
- Diesel engine upgrades.
- Mine specification options.
The robust and versatile Aquapath truck mounted water tank can be used for a wide range of applications including Water Cartage, Dust Suppression, Civil Works, Fire Fighting, Washing Down and Tree Watering. This slip on water delivery unit is easily slid on the back of any trailer, flat tray or tipper truck and has the option for loading legs to be fitted to the heavy duty galvanised frame.
DISCLAIMER: Unit dimensions and weight may vary slightly due to manufacturing process. Quoted pump flow rates are open flow. Flow rates in real world applications will vary. Units weight will increase if optional extras are added to the water cartage tank.
Please Note: Deflector sprayers, hydrant fill kit and flashing beacon shown in images are optional which can be added and do not come standard with the unit. Deflector sprayers and dribble bar with in-cab remote options will require a connection to a 12 volt supply.
Water delivery tanks.
|Dimensions||421 × 210 × 164 cm|