600 Litre Fire Fighting Skid Units
Suitable for fire fighting, tree watering,
washdown, dust suppression and more!
Fire Fighting Skid Units
- 600 litre capacity fire fighting water tank.
- GX200 Honda motor.
- Davey twin impeller fire pump 400l/m.
- Adjustable pressure regulator fitted to pump.
- Heavy duty poly hose reel with 36 metres of 19mm fire fighting hose.
- Adjustable twist action aluminium fire fighting nozzle.
- Camlock fittings on pump for quick coupling.
- Tough UV stabilised polyethylene tank with 20 years warranty.
- Fully drainable and light weight.
- Heavy duty hot dip galvanised steel frame.
- Fork lift points in side and front of frame 150 x 100mm.
- 4x lifting eyelets.
- Fully baffled with Liquid locker system fitted for added stability.
- Supplied with 6 metre bottom fill kit for quick refill from dams, rivers, pools, troughs etc.
- Dimensions (mm) : L 1740 x W 1250 x H 920.
- Weight: 170kg
- Manufactured in Australia.
- Full manufacturers warranty & after sales support.
- Other sizes available. 100 to 13,000 litre tanks.
DISCLAIMER: Fire fighting skid unit images are indicative only. Quoted pump flow rates are open flow. Flow rates in real world applications will vary. Tank dimensions may vary slightly due to manufacturing process.
Fire Fighting Skid Units.
|Dimensions||174 × 125 × 76 cm|