600L TTi Diesel Captain
Manufactured to comply with AS1940-2004 and AS2809.2-2008
and meet International Regulation ECE R34.01
TTi Diesel Captain
Our Australian made Diesel Captain fuel tanks is designed to be easily slid on the back of any ute, truck or trailer, allowing you to take diesel directly to your equipment. These reliable diesel tanks are built for tough onsite condition on farms, civil, construction and mine sites. Each unit is equipped with with a world class pump, hose and auto shut off nozzle and the tank is backed by a 15 year warranty.
- 600 litre capacity.
- UV stabilised diesel grade polyethylene tank with 15 year warranty.
- Impact resistant with built-in Tuff-Flexi technology.
- Reliable 45 lpm 12 volt Diesel pump with 2 year pump warranty.
- Integrated bypass and strainer.
- Auto shut-off dispensing nozzle to prevent overfilling.
- 6 metres of anti-kink delivery hose.
- Battery connector cable.
- Splash resistant breather system.
- Earth strap to prevent static build-up when filling tank.
- Multiple lockable points for security.
- Specially designed grooves in tank to enable secure tie down.
- Easy access drain plug.
- Built-in lifting handles for easy maneuvering.
- Dimensions: 1700 x 880 x 740 (L x W x H mm).
- Weight: 63kg.
- Tough, lockable lid to protect the pump compartment.
- Australian made.
- Full manufacturers warranty & after sales support.
- All Diesel Captain diesel tanks comply with Australian Standards sections AS1940-2004 & AS2809.2-2008
- Steel mounting frame.
- Digital flow meter.
- Level Gauge.
- Ball Baffle system for extra stability.
- Other poly diesel tank sizes available 100L to 10,000L.
DISCLAIMER: Images of the Diesel Captain are indicative only. Quoted pump flow rates are open flow. Flow rates in real world applications will vary. Dimensions may vary slightly as a result of manufacturing processes.
600L Diesel fuel Tank.
TTi Diesel Captain.
|Dimensions||170 × 88 × 74 cm|