440L Portable Diesel Tank
Manufactured to comply with AS1940-2004 and AS2809.2-2008
and meet International Regulation ECE R34.01
TTi Diesel Captain
Diesel Fuel Tank
for Utes, Trailers & Trucks
Our Australian made portable diesel fuel tanks are designed to be easily slid on the back of any ute, truck or trailer, allowing you to take diesel directly to your equipment. These reliable diesel tanks are built for tough for onsite conditions on farms, civil, construction and mine sites. Each unit is equipped with with a world class pump, hose and auto shut off nozzle and is backed by a 15 year tank warranty.
- 440 litre capacity.
- UV stabilised diesel grade polyethylene tank with 15 year warranty.
- Impact resistant with built-in Tuff-Flexi technology.
- Reliable 40 lpm 12 volt Diesel pump with 1 year pump warranty.
- Integrated bypass and strainer.
- Auto shut-off dispensing nozzle (prevents overfilling).
- 4 Metres of anti-kink delivery hose.
- 4 Metre battery connector cable.
- Splash resistant breather system.
- Earth strap to prevent static build-up when filling tank.
- Multiple lockable points for security.
- Specially designed grooves in tank to enable secure tie down.
- Easy access drain plug.
- Built-in lifting handles for easy maneuvering.
- Dimensions: 1700 x 880 x 620 (L x W x H mm).
- Weight: 47kg.
- Tough, lockable lid to protect the pump compartment.
- Australian made.
- Full manufacturers warranty & after sales support.
- All diesel fuel tanks comply with Australian Standards sections AS1940-2004 & AS2809.2-2008.
UPGRADES AND EXTRAS
- Steel mounting frame.
- Digital flow meter.
- Level Gauge.
- Ball Baffle system for extra stability.
- Other portable diesel tank sizes available -100L to 10,000L.
DISCLAIMER: Diesel fuel tank for ute images are indicative only. Quoted pump flow rates are open flow. Flow rates in real world applications will vary. Diesel tank dimensions may vary slightly due to manufacturing process.
440L Diesel fuel tank.
TTi Diesel Captain.
|Dimensions||170 × 88 × 62 cm|